Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
London Media PR is a dynamic, fast-growing integrated comms agency based in the heart of Shoreditch. We’re looking for a full-time communications consultant hungry to play a key role in building a best-in-class agency. You will be a driven, ambitious self-starter with strong team working and communciation skills. You will have experience in client handling, media relations, social media, influencer marketing and writing, preferably in the tech/consumer tech sector. You’ll be eager to win new business, build a team and help grow an exciting and rewarding business.
A challenger agency for challenger brands
London Media is a strategic and creative integrated communications agency. At the heart of what we do is a passion for people and knowing how to reach them. We’re all about creating engaging content that brings to life a client’s narrative and communicates it through the right channels to engage the right audience at the right time. We use a blend of social, digital and traditional comms to reach the people that matter – businesses, consumers, stakeholders and shareholders. Having one foot on the street and the other in the boardroom helps us understand people and business in equal measure. Our clients include Virgin Media Business, Bullitt Group (a leading British consumer tech business), car hire aggregator Holiday Autos, property developer Vastint and game-changing new businesses like It’s Fresh!
Who are we looking for to join our growing team?
We’re looking for a communications consultant with an entrepreneurial mindset, who is ambitious and driven, motivated by delivering outstanding results for clients. Experience in and/or a passion for tech and consumer tech is a must.
You need to have:
● Two or more years’ experience in a public relations/integrated comms agency
● Excellent client handling skills – across several clients
● Excellent writing skills
● Strong social media experience
● Strong traditional media relations skills
● Experience working as part of a team
● Be hungry to bring in new business leads and to pitch for business
● Be a team-player with strong inter-personal and organisational skills
● Be looking for the chance to help build a business and make a tangible difference
● Salary dependent on experience
Apply to: Rick Hewett & Melissa Annetts